Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Update and a new camera!


So for Christmas I got a new camera!  Yay!
I am still learning to use it.
I have to say I haven't put much time into it yet, as I have been very busy with work and life.
So I just keep taking pictures trying different things some of my pictures have turned out good others just ok.

Hiking Torrey Pines
Definitely on my to do list is to really learn to use the camera.

But, I will show you just some of the stuff we have been up to!
Enjoying the new bike!
Ballet and Tap Lessons




Beach

Waterpolo Games in the winter followed by swimteam.
Club Volleyball






Girls Trip to San Francisco
on our way to Sacramento for the State Academic Decathlon Competition.






Ben got second in the county.
Fifth in the state of California.
Out of 100's of students.

 
In addition Ben has been busy applying to colleges, and applying for scholarships.
He finished his last AP test today!
School is essentially done.  Doesn't he look relaxed?













1 comment:

  1. oh. i love all these photos. why are all the kids growing up on us? but, can i just get a small back story underneath each photo? we miss you guys and adore all the updates.
    my girls have hatched a plan for next summer. details to follow.

    we love you. the brookes fam.

    ReplyDelete