This weekend Don worked fixing the fence. The side fence is complete, we have one panel to go along the back (not pictured). Once we repaired the fence and repainted the section, we realized we would need to repaint the whole thing, so I started on that project.
Yesterday they began digging the footings for the patio cover, hence the square holes with the re-bar sticking out.Much of the tile was installed yesterday. I like how the muted blue blends with the stone. It is so nice when you see all the elements coming together and you like the way it looks! If you look in the upper corner of the yard you can see where I stopped painting. Believe it or not it is the same color....the leftside shows what 10 years of sun damage can do here in San Diego!