Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Have you seen this?

One of my favorite things to do is cook, bake ...eat!! One of my favorite stores is Williams Sonoma. This is not to say I buy much there because I do find it a bit expensive but I do like to pop in and browse around. On Monday I saw this new "machine" it makes Popsicles in 7-9 minutes!!! Can you imagine? Talk about instant gratification for the kids..(and me). You freeze this apparatus, poor your liquid mixture in and in 7-9 minutes a Popsicle!

The ladies at the store suggested you get make adult versions too....can you say margarita or sangria Popsicles that would be good on a hot evening!!

They also had this great recipe book! With many interesting flavor ideas....
Blackberry-Orange Sangria
Raspberry-Chocolate
Cookies and Cream
Meyer Lemon Cream (sampled this in the store delicious)
Mimosa
Strawberry-Vanilla Swirl
Watermelon-LimeSo this is what I settled on the recipe book!
Heading to Target for low budget Popsicle molds, perhaps
something as simple as dixie cups and sticks.
We will just have to have patience.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious...so you DIDN'T get the machine? Ah ha...just the recipe book and the Dixie cups and Popsicle sticks. A poor mans, machine. Yes, save the money for travel to great places with great people! Yes!

    ReplyDelete