Monday, September 13, 2010

Pretend Play...

"E" is proving to be my best "pretend" player!
She cracks us up everyday!
Most recently she wanted a guitar!
So I quickly put together a paper towel holder, a shoe box and some rubberbands!
And guess what?
She loves it!
(I didn't even do a very good job...I was in the middle of making dinner.)
She wants to take it with her everywhere!
She took it to Sports Authority and "strummed" some songs for the employees.
Grandma picked this flapper costume up for her for Halloween.
It doesn't look like she likes it does it?
This is her chef's costume my friend Wendy got her last year for her birthday!
She still wears it all the time!
This picture was taken just last week.

Her older sister has gotten involved and they have gotten creative in coming up with costumes, but my teenager would not be too happy if I posted those...they are pretty funny!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love the imagination. Love the guitar and the flapper outfit. I do think she might need some nice, loud, clangy, heals to go with it, though. Do I need to find her some? Get it all on video!
    Sorry I missed your call...

    ReplyDelete