Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend ....birthday and a garden invasion

We celebrated a birthday this weekend!
Here is the "birthday boy" enjoying the backyard living room with a beverage.
Notice the blanket...yes it was a little cool in San Diego this weekend especially at night.
We made homemade barbeque pizzas!




A Chocolate Cream Pie from Hans and Harry's!!
(I usually make something but my oven is broken!)



We also had a garden invasion!!
Can you see the culprit!
No it is not "E"


You can see it better here!
Tomato Worms!
Yuck!






I hand plucked over 20 of these guys!
I looked it up on the internet...
they turn into large moths the size of hummingbirds!
Gross!
So we bought some safe spray...and I will start vigilant supervision of the garden!



Hope you had a good weekend!






2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. Miss you Mends. Every last one of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new "look" and your profile synopsis. I'm with ya, girl. Miss my friend. Glad we have the blog world to connect daily.

    ReplyDelete